As we previously reported on here, Total War Battles: Kingdom is a new Real-Time Strategy game visiting Android. Set throughout the Dark ages, players will over see the development of their own kingdom, Players will have to oversee multiple areas of their territory, which range from its economy, its population growth, building towns and castles, and even expanding its borders.
Update: March 21st, 2016 3:22pm PST: For those of you who have been waiting for this game because it was announced, you can finally grab a duplicate for the Android devices from Google Play since Total War Battles: Kingdom can be obtained. Yes it seems farmville got released a couple of days early. You can grab your copy using the new link at the bottom want to know ,.
This can come at the cost of other players in real-time, or the AI of the game, and it is done by marshaling a military. Players will build and tend farms, quarries, blacksmiths, et al, as well as affect the landscape by creating lakes, rivers, and mountains. The game’s progress can also be going to be stored in the cloud, so what you decide to do on a single device can have on another.?
Total War Battles: Kingdom Features:
– Build and expand your Kingdom, with farms, quarries, blacksmiths and much more.
– Affect the land by creating rivers, lakes and mountains.
– Command your army in large-scale battles.
– Battle other players in real-time.
– Cross-Platform – Play on Phones, Tablet, and PC, without notice, wherever you want. Actions inside your Kingdom will continue onto any device you play on.
– From the creators of the award-winning Total War? games.
There is really quite a lot of detail and depth for this game, versus what you would typically get in an RTS, let along one on mobile devices. Total War Battles: Kingdom is slated to be sold for free onto Google Play this March 24th, with optional IAPs in tow. You can check out the game’s trailer using the video below meanwhile.
Total War Battles: Kingdom (Playboard) | Total War Battles: Kingdom (Play Store)