Tsuro is a straightforward game about walking a path, and remaining onto it longer than another players. Because of Thunderbox Entertainment, Tsuro presently has an online port of the board game that is available these days on Android. In this game, players is going to be placing tiles down on to the board to produce or extend a path that must definitely be pursued.
Each tile has lines on it, that extend the aforementioned path, and thus the player’s token must follow that path as tokens are placed onto it. If your token is following a path leading from the board, or makes connection with another token, then you’re eliminated. The game is over when one token remains, with that player being the winner.
– Exclusive New Modes: Classic Tsuro, plus 3 new ways to play, only at the digital version: Solo, Loop Battle and Longest Path.
– Fun For everybody: Tsuro is easy enough for anyone to get… but it requires cunning and technique to be a master.
– Play With Friends: Tsuro supports up to 8 players, around one device or online. Play upon your Facebook friends, or go solo to determine who are able to build the longest path.
– Crafty AI Opponents: Select from 3 AI personalities to challenge your strategic skill.
– Master The Dragons: Over 50 achievements place your path-building skills towards the ultimate test.
– Intuitive Touch Controls: Intuitive controls generate a game experience so real you can almost touch it.
– Beautiful Artwork: The intricate artwork of the original game is brought to life with fluid animation and sparkling pyrotechnics. Every component continues to be recreated in meticulous detail, including the box!
Tsuro is available from Google Play for any flat $4.99, although the page suggests that it’s launch sale continues to be happening, and also the price goes up another dollar once that is completed. You can check out the game’s trailer with the video below.
Tsuro (Playboard) | Tsuro (Play Store)