Released by Pixel Mystique, Ninjet is a new vertical arcade shooter for Android. Players will assume the role of a pilot who’s given the job of the objective of single-handedly stopping a never-ending alien invasion, flying something similar to a transformer. The ship is normally a starfighter, but for short periods of time can transform into a giant, sword wielding robot.
Aliens fall from the the surface of the screen, a la Galaga, and has a retro-style towards the graphics. Players can use either tilt or touch screen controls to influence the ship, as it fires continuously automatically, and it has virtual buttons for toggling shields or ninja mode. The sport includes leaderboards, Google Play Games integration, and a number of power ups.
– Robot + Jet = Fun: When all else fails, help your jet right into a invincible-sword-wielding-ninja-robot! Slice and dice through waves of enemies with ease.
– Tactical Powerups : Utilize a variety of powerups and showcase your tactical genius for your enemies.
– Endless Horde : Face an endless wave of enemies with different abilities that grow stronger while you progress.
– Unlockables : Collect points and unlock new skins for the jet.
– Leaderboards : Compete and display to the world you are the best!
Ninjet is available free of charge from Google Play with optional IAPs included. We would show you the trailer however the developer has disabled embedding of his videos for whatever reason. So to begin to see the trailer, you will need to either visit the game’s Google Play page or its YouTube page.
Ninjet (Playboard) | Ninjet (Play Store)