Released by Running Pillow, Deck Warlords is really a virtual TCG that is now available on Android. Players will assume the role of an aspiring warlord and build up an army that’s made up of collectible cards. Within this game, you will find random cards which are accrued either after winning battles or purchased with virtual currency that you simply earn.
These will be accustomed to produce a bank of cards that a collection number are used to face off against an opposing army that’s made up of similar cards, each having their very own stats such as health insurance and attack power. Beyond getting random cards via winning or purchase with in-game currency, players may also merge and/or evolve these to make smarter cards, which come in certainly one of a half dozen different rarities.
Deck Warlords Features:
– Easy to learn TCG gameplay with a deep strategy
– A large number of various cards with uniques abilities
– 6 different card rarities ranging from common to mythical, because why not!
– Merge and evolve your cards into new ones
– Merge super powerful tokens in the weaker ones
– Imbue your cards with tokens to craft your own unique cards!
– Fight the right path through the arena to the top!
– Limitless possibilities how you can impress others with your ingenious deck!
– Fast-paced gameplay and quick duels make sure you can enjoy all features with simply just a couple minutes a day!
The game also includes daily challenges, Facebook integration, and a large number of battles in the single-player scenario. The very first campaign which i looked at, from the 45 in the game, had fifteen different battles inside it. There is a great chunk of content for single-player gameplay. Lastly, Deck Warlords includes an arena for PvP, but players have to be at least level 12 to enter it.
Deck Warlords can be obtained for free from Google Play and includes optional IAPs as well, like most TCG come with. However, you can take part in the game through free of charge.