Bubble Shooters are a staple of casual gaming, and also have been around for a couple of decades, using its beginning as an arcade game in the mid nineties. Freeze Tag Games has released their own take on it, and also have themed it out a little. Enter, Kitty Pawp: Bubble Shooter.
In this game, players possess a board that is filled with colored balloons, and they are seeking to clear it by firing more balloons on to the board. Those that match colors are removed, and also the balloon will add towards the board’s clutter if it makes contact with different colored balloons. The sport also sets objectives for players to attain, and boosters can be unlocked when ever things “get hairy”, like a super attack that may remove areas of balloons. Players is going to be rewarded up to three stars, depending on how well they clear an amount.
Kitty Pawp Features:
– Vibrant cat-themed worlds to unlock and explore
– Dozens of challenging levels to complete
– Earn all 3 stars to master each level
– Different goal-based objectives
– Special boosters that will help you when things obtain a little hairy
– Super Attacks that claw with an section of balloons
– Contend with friends and compare high scores
– Receive free lives from your Facebook friends
The game includes leaderboards that are integrated with Facebook, and dozens of different levels to compete set for the top spot in those boards. The sport can be found on the internet Play for free, with optional IAPs included. You can check out a few of the gameplay using the game’s trailer below.
Kitty Pawp (Playboard) | Kitty Pawp (Play Store)