Ubisoft today have announced they’re releasing another Assassin’s Creed game onto Android later this Spring. This particular game has players starting by creating (your decision between four classes) and customizing their character before heading off into the world to resolve The Mystery of The Crows.
This game will take place during the Italian Renaissance in locations for example Santa Croce area in Firenze or the Colosseum area in Roma. You’ll begin when just beginning assassin basically, and thru completing various contract-based missions, will eventually be a Master Assassin. All that will happen when you follow clues towards solving the Mystery from the Crows. Players can also get many of the same combat style in this game that occurs in other titles in this franchise, in addition to all the parkour fun.
Assassin’s Creed Identity Features:
– Choose a class: Choose from Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
– Customize your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and also the iconic hidden blade.
– Help make your Assassin evovle from NOVICE to MASTER!
– Go through the Freed of Movement: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill from the leap of religion on your mobile screen!
– Achieve an infinity of quests, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
– The Unity game engine brings stunning graphics through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
There quite a bit of content within this game, using the world map being open to exploring. According to Ubisoft, it comes with an infinite quantity of quests, so the replay value is fairly high with this particular title. You may also virtually play however you want to. The same goes using the controls, whether you use a gamepad, virtual controls, or tap to maneuver.
While Assassin’s Creed Identity was launched today on iOS, us Android gamers will have to wait a bit. At this time there is just a general ‘Spring 2016’ release time period for Android. Whether it follows exactly the same pricing because the iOS version, it’ll cost $4.99 to download a copy and it also includes optional IAPs for further in-game currency in case you get low. You can check out more screenshots and the trailer with this game below.