Published by Aeria Games and developed by U9 Time, Dawn of Gods is a new strategy game which has been released onto Android. Players are looking to establish and expand their empire, using the choice of doing so at the cost of other, rival players. You’ll be looking to call upon the mythical deities of yore to assist your armies in achieving that end.
Players can tap the kind of Zeus, Odin, Isis, and much more, because there are over 150 different mythological gods and goddesses in this particular game, being sucked from Norse, Greek, Egyptian, and other mythologies. Each of these deities includes a unique skill that can be used around the battlefield, and they will grow stronger with experience. Players may also be able to sacrifice lesser gods to be able to strengthen their major ones, and gods are even able to be reborn in additional powerful forms as well.
Dawn of Gods Features:
– Summon and collect over 150 fabled Gods and heroes from classic Greek, Norse, and Egyptian myths
– Upgrade your Gods and evolve them into powerful new forms
– Devise your winning strategy with countless base-building options
– Achieve total dominance in six challenging battle modes
– Harness the strength of the Gods to storm enemy bases in strategic PvP combat and climb the ranks
– Form an alliance together with your friends, support one another in battle, and crush rival players together
– Conquer cities in the PvE world and gain valuable resources to grow your empire
– Save your favorite combat formations
The game includes six different battle modes that range from the single-player Conquest mode, where players turn to capture cities located all over the world in order to generate loot, to PvP battles where raids are performed and have leaderboards. Multiplayer can also be used friends forming alliances, prior to going into battle. Looking past the combat, the gameplay for the game is set to be turn-based city building.
Dawn of Gods is survive Google Play and readily available for free with optional IAPs with you. You may also browse the game’s trailer with the video below to determine some of the gameplay, in addition to additional screenshots.
Dawn of Gods (Playboard) | Dawn of Gods (Play Store)