? A classic from two decades ago, Flight of the Amazon Queen is an adventure game that’s being re-released because of its twentieth anniversary (originally released in 1995). Occur the Amazon Jungle in 1949, players will assume the role of the pilot by the name of Joe King, who’s been tasked with getting a starlet into and from said jungle.
This starlet, Faye Russell, is looking to complete a photograph shoot in the Amazon, only to discover herself getting kidnapped. Thus, it’s incumbent upon Joe King to rescue her, braving all sorts of hazards along the way which include indigenous warriors, a foreboding temple, and a mad scientist that’s hell-bent on global domination. The sport includes over 100 locations to understand more about, over forty different characters which are pulled from both a tribe of Amazonians and Pygmies, amongst others, all of which have full voice acting.
Flight from the Amazon Queen Features:
– Totally new, much praised, action controls that were constructed from the ground up for touch-screens.
– A classic graphic adventure based on the much-loved LucasArts adventure games and the adventure films from the ’40s
– Explore over 100 exotic locations and communicate with over 40 wildly individual characters including, but not restricted to, a tribe of Amazon women and 6-foot-tall pygmies
– Witty dialogues packed with sassy humor will make you laugh out loud
– Full voice-acting including the talents of the famous British actress Penelope Keith, Actor William Hootkins who played Red Six(Jek Porkins) in Star Wars, Brad Lavelle, Tom Hill, Enn Reitel, Jon Coleman, Debbie Arnold and more!
The game’s controls happen to be rebuilt “from the ground up” for touch screens, so the game now uses “hotspots” in an effort to get rid of the pixel hunting from the original, a brand new HD Graphic mode, new game menus and save/load systems, three different musical options, a “retro option” for that original graphics.
On top of that, there’s also the next extras:
– ‘The Making of’ booklet (35 pages)
– Interview Mini-Game featurette with Commentary by Game Creator
– Original US and EU manuals
– The state Playing Guide (97 pages)
Flight from the Amazon Queen is available from Google Play (and Amazon’s Appstore) for a flat $3.99. You can also browse the trailer for Flight of the Amazon Queen with the video below.
Flight of the Amazon Queen (Playboard) | Flight from the Amazon Queen (Play Store)