The trend of celebrities and popular YouTubers getting their very own mobile game continues with the announcement that another popular YouTuber named KSI is going to be launching his own game later come july 1st. KSI is really a well-known YouTuber, mainly in the UK although he does possess a large following everywhere, that has just over 16 million subscribers between his two YouTube channels.
KSI’s upcoming game is called KSI Unleashed and will also be a 2D-style Beat ‘Em up type of game for mobile devices. In this game players will be assuming control of KSI himself, who is on the? mission to overcome the best secret society, the Illuminati. Apparently the Illuminati have made their play for world domination. To be able to stop said world domination, KSI is teaming track of the Illumunati’s most well-known of enemies, the ‘Crispy Cock Chicken Shop’ to defeat the Illuminati minions.
KSI Unleashed Features:
– The state game voiced KSIOlajidebt himself!
– Beat off your enemies with countless insane weapons, from Rubber Ducks towards the fabled Princess Sparkle Purge Stick.
– Battle endless hordes of confirmed Illuminati minions and take on powerful end-game bosses, KSI style.
– Fight your way through Story, Survival and Custom mode!
– Get hyper to enter Beast mode! Crush your enemies, save the planet, get free chicken.
In the entire process of defeating them, you’ll be collecting their mind control devices, and finally get the head from the Illuminati Master in an epic final showdown.? While saving the world in the Illuminati is a nice side-effect of defeating them, the real goal may be the Crispy Cock Black Card, which is free of charge chicken for life.
The game is being produced by Endemol Shine Group, that have made a decent amount of other mobile games including Mr Bean: All over the world. As for if this game is going to be landing on mobile, at this time there is simply a general ‘Summer 2016’ time frame, and no pricing information either. We’ll post an update after we learn those details.