While you might be reading this and thinking you’re a bit too old to become watching the Disney XD TV channel, there’s apparently quite a few extremely popular shows on the website, one of which is called YO-KAI Watch. Now this popular TV series is getting its own mobile game that’ll be launching later this month.
Update: March 28th, 2016 1:22pm PST: For people waiting for farmville to produce, case a quick heads-up to show you that YO-KAI Watch Wibble Wobble is now readily available for download off of Google Play. You can grab a copy from it off with the new link at the bottom of this article.
Officially titled YO-KAI Watch Wibble Wobble, players will be trying to complement and connect the same kind of Wib Wob to be able to form larger Wib Wobs. You will be attempting to do that as fast as possible too. The tale, however, relies off of the Tv show and features other characters from the show. For those of you unfamiliar with this show, Yo-Kai are invisible beings running around causing your everyday annoyances. Maybe you have felt the sudden have to go to the restroom? Do your socks go missing in the dryer? What about the uncontrollable urge to reveal secrets? All of the fault from the Yo-Kai beings.
YO-KAI Watch Features:
– Connect & Pop: Swipe for connecting Wib Wob of the same kind to create a larger Wib Wob. The faster you connect, the faster you fill your Fever Gauge!
– Befriend & Collect: Defeat enemies, befriend them, and add them to your Wib Wob collection.
– Strategize: Put the best combination of Wib Wob in your roster for additional bonuses.
– Soultimate Moves: Fill your Soul Meter to unleash powerful Soultimate Moves and remove your enemies.
– Fever Mode: Fill your Fever Gauge and enter Fever Mode rendering you invincible from enemy attacks for a set period of time.
– Gain levels: Gain experience and increase your Wib Wob level for improved damage and stats.
– Missions: Complete existing and new missions to earn Y-Money and different items.
– Crank-a-kai: Use earned Y-Money and take your chance in the Crank-a-kai.
– Explore: Traverse new levels and explore an entire world filled with Yo-kai.
– Events: Updated monthly themed events with unique levels and items.
– Medal: Scan your Yo-kai Medals for in-game vanity items.
– Social: Add friends and race them to the top of the leaderboard!
As the story goes, just in case you’re in the atmosphere for a little background history:
One day while looking for bugs in the woods, a typical boy named Nate results in a peculiar capsule machine. He opens among the capsules and brings forth Whisper, the Yo-kai butler who gives Nate a tool known as the Yo-kai Watch. By using this device, only Nate has the capacity to identify and see various Yo-kai which are hanging around town causing mischief. Accompanied by Jibanyan, a lazy but cute cat Yo-kai, Nate and Whisper start befriending all sorts of Yo-kai. Every time Nate befriends a Yo-kai, he gets to be a Yo-kai Medal like a manifestation of friendship. Using the medals, Nate can summon his Yo-kai friends to assist him solve problems round his capital of scotland- Springdale.
As players create bigger Wib Wobs, you can unleash them to deal harm to whatever particular enemy you’re coping with at that time. The bigger the Wib Wob, the more damage it deals. So you’ll want to balance popping smaller Wib Wobs for constant damage while attempting to grow other Wib Wobs in size for implementing bigger attacks when you really need them.
For people thinking about checking this game out, YO-KAI Watch will be launching onto mobile devices this March 24th, 2016. For some reason the developers point out that when the game launches with that date, it will be available in the U.S., Canada, and Australia. This implies that this won’t be a global launch, a minimum of wrong away. We’ve contacted the developers to obtain confirmation about this, and to find out when other regions will get farmville if that is indeed true.
Developer Website: Level5
YO-KAI Wibble Wobble (Playboard) | YO-KAI Wibble Wobble (Play Store)